Terms of Service
Last updated: 14/05/2018
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://www.siro-silkroad.com website.
The term ‘SiRo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Karpatskaja 11, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Our company registration number is OcOO SiRo ГРЮ No. 0035313. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by siro-silkroad.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition with in the restrictions written in our Return & Refund policy. Please contact: email@example.com before sending back any item.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If we decide to change the Terms of Service a revision is material we will post the revised Terms of Service on this page. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SiRo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We don’t use any of the data collected for profiling or other secondary purposes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as IP-address
What we do with the information we gather
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, whitout your consent, other then for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requisted by You. This information will be kept by us for the maximum of a year.
Our website collects demographic information such as IP address to indicate where are visitors are coming from to improve our products and services.
Only when you have signed up for the SiRo newsletter we may periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers. If you do NOT want to receive such emails anymore, you can find detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.We put in all the effort so our website is GDPR compliant.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your given personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or mailing us: email@example.com, unsubscibe from our newsletter or go to ‘Contact’ at our website and change or remove the information.
- If you want to be forgotten, meaning all their data has to be deleted and never used again, except in certain circumstances, which may include having to keep processing your personal information to comply with a legal obligation, we can delete your profile after all services have been deactivated.
- We will also be able to provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please go to ‘Contact’ and fill in missing or remove information. You can also write to us an email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SiRo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/04/2017.