Returns & Refunds
>> We do our best to photograph the work accurately – please keep in mind that the image color may appear differently according to your computer screen.
>> All our items are unique and handmade. Minor variations in size and color are normal for all of our handmade items.
>> Leather is a natural product. So this reveals all natural character- istics, such as neck wrinkles and fat lines, irregularities in the grain structure, variations in softness, and healed minor cuts and scratches. These natural variations you see on the surface of your leather item is another guarantee of authenticity!
This being said: in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase we can refund or exchange the item – the item must be unused and in saleable condition with the original packaging. How does this work?
- You have the right to return the product within 14 days after your received the purchase.
- Please contact us before you do so. This is important. We do not want customs to charge us for incoming taxes and custom fees for a returned product.
- You will be reimbursed for the price of purchased items ( invoice minus shipping cost). We will pay back the amount after we received the purchase in good condition (as stated above).
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- When an item is being returned to us, we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All “SALE ITEMS” are final.
- Customized items cannot be returned. Exception: In case there is a problem with the construction or size.
If there is a problem with your order that is the result of our error (like failures in zippers, stitches and pushbuttons), we will fix it immediately and pay all return and reshipping fees if needed. Please note that when you order the wrong size or color, the return cost are on you.
Please send us your claim within 3 business days after you receive your order by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org